- Full time
- Social science
- Administrative work
Apply by: 2023-02-24
Administrative Assistant (80 - 100%)
The Institute of Molecular and Clinical Ophthalmology Basel (IOB) is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant.
IOB is a research institute combining basic and clinical research. Its mission is to drive innovations in understanding vision and its diseases and develop new therapies for vision loss. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your abilities challenged, and your knowledge expanded.
As Administrative Assistant you will support one to two group leaders with all administrative and operational tasks and act as first point of contact for stakeholders inside and outside of the Institute. Beside this you will support with administrative tasks in other projects at IOB.
- Provide support in the creation and finalization of reports, presentations, correspondence and grant submissions
- Organise events and conferences
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings and appointments
- Arrange business trips and manage complex travel logistics
- Handle and prioritize phone calls
- Prepare meetings and take minutes
- Provide administrative support for selected IOB projects
- Academic educational background (University level)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and German
- Several years of experience supporting leading positions
- Highly independent, positive, proactive and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels and always ensuring confidentiality requirements
- Solid knowledge of common office IT programs
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We offer you
- Highly competitive conditions in a dynamic and international research community in Basel
- IOB is an equal-opportunity employer with family-friendly work policies
Application / Contact
Please apply online on our recruitment platform to the position http://bit.ly/3kCiPwf.
For further information, please visit our website www.iob.ch or send us an email by replying to the confirmation mail which you will receive after you submitted your application.