- Lecturer / Assistant Professor
Apply by: 2024-01-30
Job Title: Construction Lecturer
Position: Full time, Part time, temporary
Salary: £20 - £25 per hour including holiday pay
We are looking for a Construction Lecturer as our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the Middlesbrough area. We have new vacancies available daily, both temporary and permanent.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Level 5 teaching qualification e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE.
- Relevant up to date subject knowledge
- Relevant Industry experience.
- Experience delivering a construction specialism or Multiskills at FE level.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and Maths.
- To be able to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified modules.
- DBS on the update service.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoptio...