Apply by: 2023-01-23
Research Associate (J13279:NW)
Job Title: Research Associate
Salary: £25k (£35K OTE)
In the last year, our client has grown their turnover significantly. They’re product portfolio stretches far and wide and their products are used and trusted by organisations nationwide! Providing solutions that surpass expectation, our client are trusted market leaders in the industry.
Our client are now looking for focused and motivated graduates to join the research team, seeking vital business opportunities and helping them deliver during an exciting period of growth that they’re experiencing!
What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of up to £35k!
- Regular team socials and nights out with welcoming and inclusive company
- Company mobile and laptop
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with senior team members and other teams within the company on new search projects. Main responsibilities will include:
- Use researching tools and techniques to search for an identify prospective companies and clients
- Create a pipeline for all target prospects that you have discovered through your research
- Create initial contact with key decision makers at the prospective companies, creating an interest in the company offering
- Maintain contact with new and existing contacts, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the company offering can help them
- Perform regular outreach over the phone, email and using social channels, as well as engaging face to face with customers, with an overall aim to book meetings to pass over to senior members of the team
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system entering any valuable research information you establish, as well as recording client details, ensuring both are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills- you must be confident engaging with others on a regular basis!
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Personable and adaptable
- Team player, but can also work autonomously
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.